Favorite Places: London, England

One of my favorite places in the whole world is London, England. I was lucky enough to get to live in this amazing city for two years while I was in high school. London is filled with history so I was never bored while living there. I was also given the opportunity to make friends from all around the world while going to school there. London is a place that I always want to go back too and hope to live in again one day.
This is Parliament, one of the most recognizable buildings in all of London (Photo by Jim Trodel).

My family and I lived in a traditional row house that was built in the 1890s. It had a beautiful red front door and was three stories. Our house was definitely smaller than what we were used to living in in America. But it was an incredible bonding experience for my family and I.


Comments

Popular Posts