Time Management Strategies

This is similar to what my weekly checklist looks like (Photo by Pixabay).

After reviewing the time management strategies and the suggested schedule that Professor Gibbs sent to me I am feeling much more confident in sticking to my routine. I read the article The Psychology of Checklists  because the title stood out to me immediately. I am an avid checklist maker, I make a list of weekly to dos on Mondays because there is something satisfying about checking things off as you finish them. This article was such an easy and good read for me, I enjoyed getting to learn where the satisfaction comes from.

I myself an extremely organized and will continue to use my weekly checklist to ensure I am finishing my assignments on time. I also will make daily checklists for the days I am to finish my work for this class, which is Mondays and Wednesdays.

Comments

Popular Posts