Week 1 in Review

What can I learn next?

This was by far my favorite image from this weeks announcements page, I am a huge cat lover so that was the first thing that caught my eye. I also liked the writing that is on this image as well. I think that continuing learning and a growth mindset is important and something that people should practice and work on. I know after this last weeks mindset assignment I will definitely be working on having a growth mindset more this semester as I don't feel like I have had the best growth mindset in the past. 

I am looking forward to learning more throughout this course that is going to continue to challenge me. 


Comments

  1. Hi Brooke,
    Wow, it was really cool to time travel and see what goals you set out for yourself at the beginning of the semester. I think that continuing to learn and having a growth mindset are essential in order to achieve your goals! I hope this semester has been really good for you, as you're almost done! It has been really nice to get to know you, and see what creative writing skills you have.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts